Zucchini Noodle Scramble
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Dietary Restrictions Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup zucchini noodles
- 1 cup kale leaves torn
- 2 eggs or sub tofu or tempeh
- Generous pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- sour cream
- feta cheese
- Heat a skillet over medium heat with the olive oil.
- Add the zucchini noodles and kale to one half of the pan, and crack the two eggs onto the other side of the pan. Sprinkle everything with salt and pepper.
- Saute 2-3 minutes, then flip the eggs and stir the kale and zucchini noodles.
- Once the veggies are tender and lightly caramelized and the eggs are cooked to your liking, transfer them to a plate and garnish with desired toppings.