Sweet Potato Toast
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Dietary Restrictions Gluten Free, vegetarian
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or melted ghee or coconut oil
- 1 tsp. real maple syrup
- sea salt to taste
- nut butter
- Preheat oven to the low broil setting. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Carefully slice the sweet potato lengthwise into about 1/4" thick slices.
- Place the sweet potato slices on the baking sheet, and drizzle with oil of choice.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until fork-tender and lightly toasted, flipping halfway through.
- Transfer slices to a place, and arrange with toppings of choice.