Simple Breakfast Scramble
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Dietary Restrictions Dairy Free, Gluten Free, vegetarian, Soy Free
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk or cream plant-based or dairy
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- ½ cup black, kidney, or pinto beans
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat with the olive oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk or cream, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the egg mixture, spinach, and beans to the pan with another pinch of salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until the eggs are fully cooked, 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with desired toppings.
Alternatively, to cook in the microwave whisk the ingredients together in a microwave-safe bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper and cook on high for 1 minute increments, stirring in between. Repeat until fully cooked, then garnish with desired toppings.