Roasted Veggie Sheet Pan
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup rainbow carrots sliced
- 1 cup brussel's sprouts
- 1 large sweet potato diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup romanesco florets
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 Dr. Praeger's All American Veggie Burger
- If using, cook Dr. Praeger's All American Veggie Burgers according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all of the veggies to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Transfer to the baking sheet and arrange in an even layer.
- Lay the rosemary sprigs across the sheet, and roast for 25-30 minutes, until the veggies are fork-tender and lightly caramelized.
- If using, slice each veggie burger into pieces, and arrange on the sheet pan.