Roasted Vegetable Nourish Bowls with Creamy Hemp Herb Dressing
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Dietary Restrictions Dairy Free, Gluten Free, vegetarian, Vegan, Soy Free
For the bowls
- 2 cups roasted cauliflower florets
- 2 cups roasted sweet potato
- 6 heaping cups spring mix or leafy greens of choice
For the creamy hemp herb dressing
- ½ cup hemp seeds shelled
- 1 large or 2 small pitted dates
- ½ tsp fine salt
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup parsley leaves packed
- ½ cup cilantro packed
- ¾ cup water
- 1 box Dr. Praeger's Kale Puffs
- If using, cook Dr. Praeger's Kale Puffs according to package instructions.
- To prepare the dressing, blend all ingredients together in a powerful blender for about a minute, or until the dressing is creamy and smooth. Makes about 1¼ cups.
- Divide bowl ingredients into four serving bowls and dressing generously with the hemp dressing. Enjoy.
Dressing will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.