Quinoa & Cauliflower Fried “Rice”
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Dietary Restrictions Dairy Free, Gluten Free, vegetarian, Soy Free
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 1 cup mixed veggies
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- Dr. Praeger's Asian Veggie Burger
- chili sauce
- sesame seeds
- If using, cook Dr. Praeger’s Asian Veggie Burger according to package directions.
- Preheat a large skillet over high heat with the olive oil.
- Add the quinoa, cauliflower rice and mixed veggies to the pan, and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Drizzle the rice mixture with the soy sauce, ginger and turmeric. Cook for another 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender and lightly caramelized.
- Transfer to two plates and garnish with desired toppings.