Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Dietary Restrictions Dairy Free, Gluten Free, vegetarian, Vegan, Soy Free
- 4 cups raw kale leaves
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 300F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the kale leaves, olive oil, and a pinch of sea salt to a large bowl.
- Massage the kale with your hands until it becomes tender and bright green.
- Drizzle evenly with the coconut aminos, and toss to coat.
- Spread the massaged kale out onto the baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping the leaves about halfway through.
- Once crisp, remove the sheet from the oven and allow to cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container at room temperature.