Kale Breakfast Bowl
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Dietary Restrictions Dairy Free, Gluten Free, vegetarian
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup potatoes diced
- 1 cup kale leaves
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- black pepper to taste
- Heat a skillet over medium with the olive oil.
- Once hot, add the potatoes to the skillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover, and cook the potatoes for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the eggs to the potatoes, and stir to scramble. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Rinse the kale and add to the pan. Cover, and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Garnish with desired toppings.