Everything Green Nourish Bowl with Tahini Cilantro Dressing
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Dietary Restrictions Dairy Free, Gluten Free, vegetarian, Vegan, Soy Free
Everything Green Nourish Bowl
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 tbsp ghee or avocado oil
- 2 cups brussels sprouts halved
- 1 cup broccoli chopped into florets
- 1 avocado chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
Tahini Cilantro Dressing
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup cilantro
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3-5 tbsp water to thin
- 4 Dr. Praegar’s Spinach Cakes
- If using, cook Dr. Praegar’s Spinach Cakes according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 450F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add cut Brussels sprouts and broccoli to baking tray and drizzle with ghee or avocado oil. Season with sea salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast vegetables for 15 minutes.
- While vegetables are roasting, prepare dressing. Simply place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend on high until completely liquified and incorporated. You may need to add water to thin the consistency if the dressing is too thick. Add water until you reach the dressing consistency of your liking.
- Divide spinach, avocado, and cherry tomatoes between two bowls. Add roasted vegetables and spinach cakes to both. Drizzle with cilantro tahini dressing and devour.