Epic Vegan Rainbow Veggie Wrap
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Dietary Restrictions Vegan, Soy Free
- 4 large tortillas or lavash wraps
- 3/4 cup beet hummus*
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 2 large carrots peeled and julienned
- 1 medium cucumber julienned
- 1 firm-ripe avocado pitted, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion julienned
- balsamic vinaigrette to taste
- pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- 4 Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers
- Dill pickle slices
- If using, cook Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers according to package instructions. Let cool slightly and then slice each into long strips.
- One at a time, slather each tortilla with a generous dollop of hummus, spreading out toward the edges yet leaving at least 1 inch of space around the perimeter of the wrap.
- Fill the lower third of the tortilla with a handful each of mixed greens, carrots, cucumber, avocado, red onion, dill pickle, and the veggie burger slices, if using.
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette and season with sea salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Carefully fold in the sides of the wrap and roll away from you, forming a burrito-like shape.
- Repeat with the remaining wraps.
- Slice each wrap in half and serve immediately.
If you can't find store-bought beet hummus, make your own by stirring finely grated fresh beet into plain hummus or garlic hummus until desired color is reached.