Curry Bombay Veggie Bowl with Yogurt Sauce
Servings 2 people
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Dietary Restrictions vegetarian
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 10 heirloom grape tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp steak seasoning
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 2 cups spinach
- 2/3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup yogurt sauce (see below)
- 1/2 roasted red pepper either jarred, or made at home
- 2 tbsp paneer cheese (or sub sheep's feta (optional))
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Bombay Veggie Burgers
- 2/3 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 small cucumber peeled
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- If using, cook the Dr. Praeger’s Bombay Veggie Burgers according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 450F.
- On a foil lined baking sheet, arrange chickpeas, onion slices, and tomatoes in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, make the yogurt sauce. Combine all ingredients into a high speed blender. Pulse for about 20 seconds, until everything is pureed but still has a few chunks.
- Assemble each of your bowls: 1 cup of spinach, 1/3 cup cooked quinoa, half the roasted veggies and chickpeas in each bowl, 1 veggie burger cut into fourths, a dollop of yogurt sauce, a sprinkle of cheese, and a pinch of curry powder.