Citrus and Beet Veggie Burger Bowl
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Dietary Restrictions Dairy Free, Gluten Free, vegetarian, Vegan, Soy Free
- 1 beet peeled
- ½ valencia orange peeled and sliced into rounds
- ½ cara cara orange peeled and sliced into rounds
- ¼ cup radicchio thinly sliced
- 2 cups arugula
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup microgreens
- ½ avocado sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Heat Beet Veggie Burger
- If using, cook Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Heat Beet Veggie Burger according to package directions.
- Heat a small saucepan of water over medium heat. Add beet and cook 10-15 minutes, or until tender. Remove from water, let cool slightly, and slice into thin rounds.
- Prepare salad bowl. Add veggie burger, arugula, radicchio, sliced beet, oranges, and microgreens to bowl. Garnish with avocado slices and pomegranate seeds.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl. Drizzle over bowl and enjoy!