Chickpea Cookie Dough
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Dietary Restrictions Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Soy Free
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup cashew or peanut butter creamy
- 2 tbsp real maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch pink sea salt
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp almond flour to thicken
- Add all ingredients except for mini chocolate chips to a food processor.
- Puree until completely smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Once fully incorporated, stir in the mini chocolate chips, and almond flour if needed to thicken.
- Enjoy by the scoop! Cookie dough can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days in a tightly sealed jar.