Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprout Tacos
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Dietary Restrictions Vegan, Soy Free
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup butternut squash diced
- 6 organic corn taco shells
- 1 cup black beans rinsed & drained
- 1 cup purple cabbage shaved
- 1 cup brussels sprouts shaved
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 lime
- pinch of sea salt
- 6 Dr. Praeger’s Brussels Sprouts Cakes
- If using, cook Dr. Praeger’s Brussels Sprouts Cakes according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Add coconut oil and diced butternut squash to a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 25 -30 minutes, until the squash are soft and browned.
- Heat tortilla shells and top with; cabbage, roasted squash, diced brussels sprouts cakes, black beans, pomegranate seeds, shaved brussels sprouts, fresh squeezed lime juice and a pinch of sea salt.