Broccoli and Avocado Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Dietary Restrictions Vegan, Soy Free
- 3 medium size sweet potatoes
- 1 head broccoli cut into florets
- 1 large avocado sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp tahini
- ½ cup cilantro chopped
- 3 Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Veggie Burgers
- If using, cook Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Veggie Burgers according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add sweet potatoes to baking tray and pierce with a sharp knife 2 or 3 times.
- Bake sweet potatoes for 35 minutes, remove tray from oven, and add uncooked veggie burgers (optional) to tray with sweet potatoes.
- While sweet potatoes bake, steam broccoli for 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Bake for 7 minutes, flip burgers, and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven and carefully remove sweet potatoes and place onto a plate.
- Remove veggie burgers from tray and cut into pieces.
- Cut a slit into sweet potatoes and gently pop open.
- Stuff each sweet potato with steamed broccoli, chopped up Super Greens veggie burgers, sliced avocado, and a drizzle of olive oil, tahini, and a sprinkle of cilantro.
- Eat immediately and enjoy!