Autumn Veggie Pizza
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Dietary Restrictions vegetarian, Soy Free
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 cup butternut squash or pumpkin puree
- 3 cups roasted veggies of choice Brussels sprouts, delicata squash, butternut squash, etc.
- 2 cups goat cheese or vegan cheese of choice
- ¼ red onion thinly sliced
- ½ cup microgreens or arugula
- 1 box Dr. Praeger’s Kale Puffs
- If using, cook Dr. Praeger's Kale Puffs according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or add a pizza stone to the oven to preheat.
- Build pizza: spread a thin layer of butternut squash or pumpkin puree onto an unbaked pizza crust.
- Top with roasted veggies, Kale Puffs, if using, and cheese.
- Bake pizza for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bottom of crust is golden.
- Remove from oven and garnish with microgreens or arugula and red onion. Cut into slices.