Asian Broccoli Bowl
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Dietary Restrictions Gluten Free, Vegan
- ½ cup broccolini or broccoli stems trimmed
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup spinach or Swiss chard chopped
- 1 cup zucchini noodles
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ½ avocado sliced
- ¼ cup cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
Ginger Peanut Sauce
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
- ½ tsp ginger fresh grated
- 1 squeeze of fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp hot water to thin
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Broccoli Cakes
- If using, prepare Dr. Praeger’s Broccoli Cakes according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 450F and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Add broccolini and drizzle with avocado oil, coconut aminos, and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast for 10 minutes, or until bright green.
- Prepare the noodle bowl. Add spinach or swiss chard, zucchini noodles, shredded carrots, cauliflower, and avocado to a bowl. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Add broccoli cakes and roasted broccolini to bowl. Drizzle with ginger peanut sauce and enjoy!